Translate

Friday, March 1, 2013

Food

When my refrigarator is empty:

Me: Oh yea time to get me something to eat boy been hungry alllllllllll damn day.
("Open the fridge the light comes on")





("The refrigerator is bright in the inside I look inside and see no food")




 Me: What the fuck ain't no food in here oh Hell nawwwww!!!, They must don't know I'm growing boy and I need to eat.

("I walk into moms room brave chest up")


Me: Aye mom you know ain't no food in the fridge. You need to go buy some.

("Mom walks up to me with a smile") 

 
Mom: Do you know who you talking to boy your tongue won't be able to taste food when I'm through with you.

("this strange object comes to my fast really fast")

 
Hand:

("Moms hand made my face feel like it got struck by lightning")  



 Mom: Now what do you have to say


Me: No I'll starve 

No comments:

Post a Comment